Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weekend

I had a 4 day weekend this week, and pretty much had nothing going on - so I basically relaxed and with the exception of going for food three times, I didn't leave my property.

Tuesday night I frogged the Sunday Swirl Eyelet Hearts scarf. Something must be terribly wrong with the pattern -or my interpretation (from Vogue Stitchionary) as Amanda didn't have any luck either. If anyone has successfully used this stitch, let me know what I am doing wrong. I think it might have something to do with the SK4P.










Wednesday (the 4th) I taught myself how to knit continental.










Thursday I slept a lot and worked on updating my blog. Notice the link to my finished projects and some old posts that have mysteriously appeared. I also started knitting a dishcloth continental. Ooops! I forgot to take a picture.
Friday I went to lunch with Crafty Mands and Yarn Envy, and since I got to the restaurant way early I stopped by the Gap Clearance Store and got two cute shirts for Ginger. We now have matching shirts as I got this T last year from Old Navy.









After lunch I worked on updating my "future projects" / Stash page. I still have a long way to go, but I am told I will be ready once it's my turn on ravelry (and if you haven't put your name on the waiting list yet, I have been told you should do so).
Saturday I lunched with knitting friends again. Then I made a swatch of the Sirenetta yarn I have so I can pick a sweater pattern. I also finished the broken slip stitch scarf made out of Smania, which consisted of weaving in the ends. . . something I have been putting off for months now.














And then I picked up the Pinwheel. The slant eyelet edging (from Stitchionary) goes fast, but not fast enough. I am not quite to 1/3 done.




I guess not too bad for a lazy weekend.

No comments: