Sunday, August 19, 2007

Scarves . . .

Apparently are on their way out, being replaced by socks. Well, I am not quite ready to commit to socks. Instead I have started two scarves.


The Sunday Swirl I had attempted to make into the eyelets heart scarf (after several failed attempts, was frogged) is now going to be 'My so Called Scarf.'























I have learned I need to concentrate, even though the pattern is only two rows. This was evidenced by Beth taking out 1.5 inches while we were watching movies at Fountian Square on Saturday night - this was after two fixable mistakes.



I received some beautiful yarn from Brooks Farm that I finally have wound and have started working into the 'Rainy Day Scarf.' The yarn label doesn't have guage or recommended needle size, so I picked size 7 to experiment with. It seems to be working ok.









The pictures didn't turn out soo good, but you get the picture.

No comments: