Friday, June 29, 2007

Juicy Fruit Update. . .and More

So, with less than 23 hours to go, here is the progress:
























Yes, Erin did talk me into putting the inital on the blanket, it was looking a bit plain without it. I know it looks like there is a lot to go, but the rest should go pretty easy. I will be a the relay for a while tonight, so I am very optimistic it will get done.





In other news, I got my hair cut today. There are some bad pics, but pics nonetheless.




















Any now my rant for the day:
So, on my way home from getting my hair cut I was craving mozzarella and tomato salad. So I decided to stop at the Remke's on Turkeyfoot, since I was driving right past, instead of going to my tried and true Kroger, which would have been out of the way. So, I went in, got some lettuce in a bag, a tomato then onto the cheese. . .they didn't have any! Oh I was soo mad. The lady at the Deli counter was all rude when I asked if they had any. And you know how it is when you really want something. . . so I ended up driving to Kroger anyway. It made me happy when I walked in and saw my 'people' the older guy that wrangles the carts and wears an headband, the little Indian lady. . .Ah, and they had three kinds of fresh mozzarella to choose from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Kroger did you go to?

I love the Remkes on 237 in Hebron, it has everything! Sorry your didn't :(

The blanket looks wonderful.

Oh, and we picked up this new beer tonight and, you know I'm not a beer drinker, but this is some good stuff. You have to come over and try some.

Beth said...

My remkes sucks, too. I only go there when I need basics on my way home from work. Or sometimes I walk there for exercise.